Manufacturing Engineer Injection molding process engineer Tier I automotive
By joining JAC Products as a Manufacturing Engineer, you can experience our unique culture first hand. In this position, you will use your professional experience to support the overall strategic initiatives of the manufacturing site and the effective execution of deliverables including ownership for the Process Flow Diagram, PFMEA, Capital Asset Request (CAR) Approval, Equipment Plan, and Installation, Equipment Qualification, Tooling and Equipment Tryout, Run at Rate, Operator Work Instructions.
This position will develop processing for injection molding equipment, create work instructions and routing. This position supports injection molding across 3 shifts. Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent discipline preferred
• 5 years’ experience in the relevant injection molding manufacturing process(s)
• Advanced technical knowledge of injection molding presses, dies and resins
• Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts, leading PPAP process and cost saving initiatives
• Excellent communication skills - both written and oralMore about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.
Location/Region: Franklin, GA